NO CHILL: (AM Nootropic)
- S-Adenosyl L-Methionine (SAMe): Supports positive mental-state & mood.
- AlphaSize (Alpha GPC): Clinically shown to increase mental sharpness.
- Humic & Fulvic Acid: Potent mineral blend to energize goal-necessary cells in the body.
- PQQ: Learning & memory, brain health, and internal energy production
- Lion’s Mane: Promote healthy brain aging & may aid with feelings of anxiety-depression.
- Tyrosine: Clinically shown to positively impact mood, memory, stress, and hormones.
- Taurine: Helps protect the brain from age-related deterioration.
- Cordyceps: Powerful mushrooms that can increase energy, and help fight fatigue
- Caffeine (100mg): Conservative dose of the most frequently abused stimulant, so you can keep the coffee and energy drinks, yeh freaking junkie (no judgement, we’re in the same den).
CHILL: (PM Nootropic)
- Organic Reishi Mushroom: Antioxidant-rich fungus to support mental clarity.
- Ginger Root Extract: May soothe neural inflammation & improve brain function
- Lemon Balm Extract: Affects specific neurotransmitters to improve memory and cognition
- Holy Basil: Anti-aging adaptogen specializing in heart & brain protection.
- GABA: Critically important neurotransmitter, encouraging positive mood and sleep quality
- Chinese Skullcap Root Powder: Powerful aid against neurodegeneration.
- L-Theanine: Pivotal amino acid for healthy stress levels & relaxation
- Huperzine A: Famous for its benefits in learning & memory recall
- Phosphatidylserine (or SerinAid): A nutrient essential for keeping brain cells healthy and functioning optimally, Phosphatidylserine may be effectively used for brainiac cognition.
Vegan, soy free, gluten free, paleo friendly, keto friendly
HOW TO TAKE:
NO CHILL: As a brain-boosting supplement, take 4 capsules in the morning with food
No-Chill has 100mg of caffeine. As such, it is recommended that you allow time between ingesting No-Chill and any of the following: HEAT, HEAT Hardcore, WOKE AF, BAMF, BUCKED UP, or any of our BLACK Series pre-workouts. This is particularly true for those who exercise in the AM.
Some examples on how to space supplements:
- ½ serving No Chill (2 pills) with pre-workout. Then ½ serving (2 pills) thirty minutes after training.
- AM Pre-Workout, then full serving of No-Chill post-workout
- AM Pre-Workout, then full serving of No-Chill at lunchtime.