Bucked Up Stag for Him
The least visually appealing, and least immediately gratifying portion of building a house is the foundation excavation process. Of a 15 week timeline project, 6 weeks can be excavation: foundation. However, anyone who knows anything about construction knows this is the most critical step for longevity. After all, you wouldn’t want to have the fam over for a party and have the place collapse with everyone inside just because you tried shortcutting past the tedious essentials -- that’d ruin the whole flex.
Building your dream physique is no different. We love our pre-workouts, pump enhancers, fat burners, and recovery products just as much as you (naturally), but unless you have a regenerative superpower, then no one is exempt from needing a solid foundation.
To build muscle, lose fat, and enjoy quality living, you must excavate and lay the foundation. Lucky for you, we already did the whole boring part of checking the building sites (physiques) and discovered the vitamins+minerals most of us will need more of, prior to laying concrete. Once we added those in, we got to work adding in all the highest quality ingredients at their clinical doses to promote absorption. STAG Multivitamin ensures that when you construct your castle of lean muscle captivation, you’re doing it on solid ground.
Take STAG and build your house of gainz to withstand the storms of time.
- Formulated for Men: Equality doesn’t mean same. Designed to help free test levels.
- Clinically Dosed: You should get what you pay for. Quality ingredients & results.
- Bioavailable: Increased bioavailability means you get all the benefits.
Full Spectrum Panel: Like a full-coverage insurance plan, except we actually cover you
- Iron: Oxygen transportation and energy production
- Vitamin D3: Cholesterol management, mood assistance, immune function
- Vitamin A: Immune function, bone strength, and vision health
- Vitamin E: Toxin protection (which can aid in immune health), healthy skin
- Magnesium: Sleep quality, muscle recovery, and healthy free testosterone levels
Bucked UP Doe for Her
Designed with diamond-cutter attention to detail, DOE Full Spectrum has Cranberry and D-Mannose for urinary tract support. We use chelated ingredients for improved bioavailability, and to promote overall wellness, we have included ingredients to help hormone balance.
Specifically made for women, DOE delivers the science-based nutrients we need for vibrant health; 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 for healthy & strong bones, B-vitamins to support heart and brain. Biotin for luminous skin and hair. Add onto that, powerful antioxidants like vitamin C, then vitamin A to promote a healthy immune system.
- Chelated Ingredients: Improved bioavailability
- Urinary Tract Support: Cranberry and D-Mannose
- Hormone Support: For ULTIMATE health and wellness
- Heart + Bone Health: two critical components of strength and stamina
- Hair, skin, and nail health: B-vitamin complex for vibrance
- Iron-Free: some women can handle iron, some can’t
Key Ingredients of Doe
- Cranberry: shown to be effective for boosting urinary tract health
- D-Mannose: Coupled with Cranberry, D-Mannose promotes urinary tract health
- B-Vitamin Complex + Vitamin E: For healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Vitamin C: Powerful antioxidant to bolster immune function -- the body’s defense
- Vitamin D3: One of many hormone support ingredients to keep your hormones balanced