Testosterone Support & Cortisol Control
Ultimate-T™ contains a number of ingredients that help increase your Testosterone levels and regulate estrogen related side effects. Many of its components have low bioavailability and have been ineffective for some people in the past. In addition, companies have not used the compounds due to limited bioavailability. USP Labs has overcome this poor oral bioavailability by producing products in a liposomal fashion. Liposomal technology enhances compounds like Epiandrosterone absorption, giving Ultimate-T™ the ability to have users see increases in anabolic muscle mass and increased libido. Ultimate-T's formula and its hyper-aggressive take on testosterone will cause quite a stir in the bodybuilding community.
USPLabs Ultimate-T Benefits + Science
- Breakthrough Hormone Support
- Helps To Increase Testosterone Levels
- Cortisol Level Control
- Helps Boost Stamina & Libido Levels
- Contains 4 Primary & Active Ingredients:
Ultimate-T™ base compound is Epiandrosterone: A Testosterone metabolite that has a profound effect on your strength and size. Epiandrosterone converts to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body. Dihydrotestosterone is our male sex hormone, so it will cause an increase in strength, and it will help maintain muscle mass. What's more, Dihydrotestosterone helps inhibit estrogen conversion in the body, so it will help dry out the user and give the impression of a loss of body fat, since water is shed from within cells. Another advantage is its ability to bind to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), leading to a greater ratio of free testosterone to total testosterone. At the end of the day, it is “free testosterone” that really matters, not your total testosterone. Ultimate-T™ next utilizes Mucuna Pruriens, which is standardized to L-Dopa and has been shown in studies to increase male sexuality as well as raise the levels of Growth Hormone, Dopamine, and Testosterone. It works well with Epiandrosterone.
- The next two ingredients in Ultimate-T™ are Pygeum Africanum bark extract and Saw Palmetto. This unique extract comes from the Prunus africanum tree or African cherry tree. The bark is traditionally used in African medicine for matters related to prostate health. In modern studies, it has been shown to displace about 60% of the DHT from its receptors. Saw Palmetto has also been shown prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT. So while this doesn't directly boost Testosterone levels, it is helping them from falling any lower and Pygeum binds with SBHG which can result in more free testosterone.
- N-Methyl-DL-Aspartic-Acid (NMDA) is an amino acid antagonist. When consumed, it is shown help improve the production of growth hormone, FSH and LH, making it a powerful testosterone production catalyst. It is alleged to be 50 times more potent than D-Aspartic acid. The activation of the NMDA receptor sites also promotes the synthesis and utilization of anabolic hormones via the endocrine system. This means that increasing NMDA activity may affect levels of testosterone, HGH (human growth hormone), LH (luteinizing hormone), FSH (follicle stimulating hormone), and other androgenic hormones. We do know that NMDA receptors in the brain are involved in regulating testosterone secretions and supplements that stimulate these receptors have been shown to increase testosterone levels in men with low levels. N-Methyl-DL-Aspartic-Acid contains both the Dextro and Levo versions of aspartic acid which have both been proven to be effective at elevating testosterone.
So Why Take Ultimate T?
USP Labs Ultimate-T™ is a cutting edge testosterone booster featuring an exclusive formula that will take your test levels through the roof - and produce an anabolic response in a multi-disciplined way leading to no catabolic effects and increased testosterone levels. This exciting new test booster contains a hyper-aggressive blend of ingredients to boost testosterone in a multi-faceted way — we are the only company that has what it takes to produce innovative products — like Ultimate-T!
How Do I Take USPLabs Ultimate-T?
The manufacturer recommends taking two (2) capsules in the morning with or without food, and 2 capsules 6-8 hours later.
USPLabs Ultimate-T Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Mucuna Pruriens Extract (Seed) (Standardized To 98% L-Dopa) 250mg
Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC 100:1 Ethanolic Extract (Root) (Standardized To Alkylamides) 100mg
Diosterol Brand Dioscorea Nipponica 200mg: Makino 50-67:1 Extract (Rhizome & Aerial Parts) (10-13.4 Grams Whole Plant) [Standardized To Contain Bioactive Fractions With 60% Steroidal Furostanolic Saponins & Glycosides: Protodioscin 40% Minimum, Progenin III Iridoid Glycosides, Diosgenin & 5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin]
DHT Inhibiting Complex 210mg: (Pygeum Africanum) Bark Extract (Guaranteed 6.5mg [13%] Total Sterois Including Beta-Sitosterol) & Saw Palmetto Berry Liposterolic Extract
N-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid 60mg
Other Ingredients: Liposmal Delivery: (Phospholipids From Non-GMO Soy Lecithin, Phosphatidylcholine, Lysophosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phosphatidylinositol, & Phosphatidylserine In Caprylic/Capric Triglyerides), Glyceryl Stearate, Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acids & Ascorbyl Palmitate, Microcyrstalline Cellulose, Carboxymethylstarch Sodium Salt, Colloidal Silica Anhydrous, Magnesium Stearate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40.
USPLabs Ultimate-T Side Effects & Warnings
This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult with your health care provider before using this product, especially if you are taking any prescription, over the counter medication, dietary supplement product or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes or any other medication or product. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Do not combine with alcohol. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product. Keep out of reach of children. May contain milk. Produced in a facility that may also process dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy.